How Does Switching Energy Supplier Work?
On the basis of your business, individual circumstances Business energy contracts are negotiated and priced based
In all but a small number of cases, you will be in a fixed-term contract with your current supplier.
Being on a fixed contract means that:
- You will be unable to leave the current supplier until your contract ends
- You will need to terminate your existing contract within the window required by your supplier
4 Easy Steps to Switching
- Complete an eSign service Letter of Authority, which gives Lloyd energy the permission to act on your behalf in negotiating an energy deal
- Sit back whilst we research the market for the best deal for your business
- Choose your favored deal from the options we provide for you
- Complete a simple 5-minute verbal contract with Lloyd energy to secure your ideal deal
We would love to hear from you so please call us on 0800-0488-472 and get in touch with our energy expert.