Compare Energy Tariffs

Get a comparison & start saving now!


Get Business Energy Advice on OVO Energy

The issue with OVO Energy Bills

When it comes to your business energy bills, it's crucial to make sure you're not paying more than you should be. Lately, there have been concerns about OVO Energy possibly charging businesses too much. It's important to understand your business energy bills with OVO Energy and question anything that seems off. Taking a close look at your bills can help you save money for your business.

How to Get Help from OVO Energy?

If you're worried about your business energy bills from OVO Energy, getting support is important. OVO Energy has different ways you can reach out for help:

  1. Energy Customers:

    Call OVO Energy on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm at 0330 303 5063.

  1. Send an E-mail:

    If you like writing, you can drop them a message at their email address:

  1. OVO Energy Services, PO Box 3130, Worthing, BN99 9HG

If you're not happy with OVO Energy's services, you can make a complaint online using the contact methods mentioned.

Why Opt for OVO Energy for Your Business Energy?

While OVO Energy might be a relatively new Business Energy Supplier in the energy market, having launched in 2009, it climbed the ranks to become one of the top energy suppliers in the UK. OVO Energy's breakthrough moment occurred in 2020 when it welcomed customers from SSE into its fold.

OVO Energy aligns with a grand mission – "creating a world without carbon." This ambitious vision is anchored in a commitment to achieving net-zero emissions by 2035. To make this happen, OVO Energy plans to cut its carbon emissions by 90%, with plans to offset the remaining 10%. An exciting part of this strategy involves the annual planting of one million trees across the UK, contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.

Get Help from Lloyd Energy

To compare energy deals for your business, if you're looking for personalized help and an easy way to Lloyd Energy is here for you. Just provide some details like :

  1. your business postcode
  2. Business Energy Supplier details
  3. Contract details including its type and end date of the contract.

With this information, you'll get a custom quote in 60 seconds.

At Lloyd Energy , you can easily compare business gas and electricity deals. Whether you're renewing your current business energy plan or looking for a new one, our experts can guide you to the best options available as per your business needs.

Whether you're looking to stay with your current Business Energy Tariff or explore new deals with the same supplier, we will take care of everything. Additionally, we offer key insights into the New Business Gas Prices for 2024, providing you with a view of what to expect in future business needs.

Our user-friendly online business energy comparison tool allows you to easily compare business gas deals, ensuring you have the flexibility to choose what suits your business best. Take advantage of our Business electricity comparison feature to swiftly find the most suitable electricity plans for your business needs.

Energy Consultant

We compare over 45 energy suppliers to find you the best deal